“We’ve never witnessed sustained demonstrations of this size that are so diverse. As long as black people continue to be treated in this way, as long as the violence of racism remains what it is, then no one is safe,” Davis said.
“The struggles have been unfolding for a long time, what we are seeing now bears witness to the work that people have been doing that has not necessarily received media attention.”
Eric Mastrota is a Contributing Editor at The National Digest based in New York. A graduate of SUNY New Paltz, he reports on world news, culture, and lifestyle. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- Early Rift Between Brady and Arians? September 27, 2020
- Ex-White House Aide Criticises Trump Administration Over Pandemic September 27, 2020
- National Lockdowns Imminent as Coronavirus Situation Deteriorates September 27, 2020
- Money Worries? Save Money on Household Bills September 27, 2020
- Outrage as Hunting Parties Exempt From UK Governments ‘Rule of Six’ Law September 27, 2020
- UK Travel and Hospitality Sectors Suffer September 26, 2020
- Apple’s New IOS 14 Update September 26, 2020
- UK Faces COVID-19 Test Shortages September 26, 2020
- Healthy Ways To Start Your Day September 26, 2020
- Federal Government Announces Plans For Free Vaccines September 26, 2020