Uber rides in general have still been occurring with stricter health and safety procedures enforced throughout the past few months, however, overall business is way down for the riding division of their company.
Author Archive for: Eric-Mastrota
You are here: Home1 / Eric Mastrota
About Eric Mastrota
Eric Mastrota is a Contributing Editor at The National Digest based in New York. A graduate of SUNY New Paltz, he reports on world news, culture, and lifestyle. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Reading is one of the best leisure activities one could do in the middle of a pandemic as it helps us use our brain muscles, stimulates the imagination, and emotionally separates us from the harsh reality that is 2020.
Hawaiian officials announced this week that they would be tightening up restrictions among inter-island travelers forcing them to quarantine for 14-days in response to a surge of new coronavirus hospitalizations. The Island of Oahu specifically is being hit the worst as it’s experienced 200 new cases and two deaths this past week according to Governor David Ige.
Ancestry.com is also the world’s largest genealogy website with over 6 billion records of family history in the United States alone! The website has DNA tested over 18 million individuals to help provide DNA lineage to patrons.
Potential contracts for Manhattan apartments have fallen by more than half this past July while deals in more suburban environments have doubled, proving that many individuals are trying to escape the reality of a close knit metropolitan area in the middle of a global health crisis.
In a new $1.6 billion cyber strategy initiative the Australian Signals Directorate now can help law enforcement identify and disrupt criminal activity.
The hotel and travel industry has been scrambling within the past few months of the pandemic to not only adjust their schedules to accommodate the many cancellations and rescheduling of individuals who can no longer travel, but also to figure out ways in which new technology can be implemented into hotels to ensure all guests/staff remain healthy and safe.
New Jersey Governor, Phil Murphy, announced Monday that the state is still planning to reopen all of its schools come the fall. In-person classes will resume, and all students will be required to wear masks in school buildings at all times.
With the current state of the world in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic, many real estate shoppers are looking for properties to invest in that promote social distancing. Meaning spaces that aren’t in densely-packed districts and more so on large plots of land that isolate one from more crowded areas.
In a new study performed in the UK, scientists measured how 12 major lifestyle changes could help prevent dementia symptoms and delay its development within patients.
- Lockdown Easing Measures In England Postponed August 8, 2020
- NASA Launches New Mars Rover in Search of Life August 8, 2020
- UFC Boss Says US Sports Won’t Work Outside Bubble August 8, 2020
- Alleviating Aches and Pains From A Home-Working Setup August 8, 2020
- Herman Cain Dies From Coronavirus August 8, 2020
- UK Raises COVID Self-Isolation Period From 7-10 Days Following WHO Guidelines August 8, 2020
- Uber Rides Take Economic Hit Amid Pandemic While Uber Eats Thrives August 7, 2020
- Great Quarantine Reads You Likely Haven’t Heard Of Before August 7, 2020
- Hawaii Reinstates Travel Quarantines And Other Restrictions As New Covid-19 Cases Appear August 7, 2020
- Twitter Virtual Walkout In Response to Wiley’s Anti-Semitism Tweets August 7, 2020