Creativity isn’t a quality that’s reserved for those in more artistic fields of work, in fact, IBM recently performed a study that concluded 60% of CEO’s think creativity is the most important quality for someone in a leadership position.
Author Archive for: EricMastrota
You are here: Home / Eric Mastrota
About Eric Mastrota
Eric Mastrota is a Contributing Editor at The National Digest based in New York. A graduate of SUNY New Paltz, he reports on world news, culture, and lifestyle. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Entries by Eric Mastrota
Friends is by far one of the most iconic and popular sitcoms to ever grace television screens. Ever since its ten year run came to an end in 2004, die-hard fans have only had one question: when are we getting a reunion?
“For each 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit of warming averaged across the river’s basin, its flow has decreased by nearly 10%. Over the course of the 20th and early 21st centuries, the region has already warmed by an average of roughly 1.6 degrees Fahrenheit.”
When you find yourself in a situation where, regardless of the market status, you’re looking to sell your home and sell it fast, there’s a few key tips you should keep in mind.
“I was the only black female that was holding the highest license for helicopters, but being the first for me is not important. The important thing is the 20th person, the 30th person, then we can start talking.”
Every 5 minutes, 50 people are bitten by a venomous snake, and every day at least 200 people die from the bite. The main way to treat a snake bite is with antivenom…
Instead of making another reservation at the same restaurant, try to spice up your next date with your significant other and discover things about yourselves you’d never even think to ask about if you were just sitting at a table together.
Spotify invested about half a billion dollars into purchasing podcast-related companies in 2019, and they’re just getting started.
“This is a sign, loud and clear, that it’s possible to organize tech. Workers in tech want the same agency union workers have won for decades.”
New York City is an amazing and beautiful metropolitan that actually holds up to all the hype it gets, however, upstate New York is like NYC’s middle-child sibling, and it’s time we stop neglecting her!
- How To Unlock Your Creative Side February 24, 2020
- The One Where They All Get Back Together: Friends Reunion Is Officially Happening February 24, 2020
- Black History Month: Important Books That Tackle Contemporary Cultural Issues February 24, 2020
- The Rise, Fall & Resurrection Of The Junk Bond Millionaire February 24, 2020
- The Colorado River Is Drying Up, Putting 40 Million Americans At Risk For Drought February 24, 2020
- Why Non-Binary Emojis Are Essential To Promoting A More Inclusive Society February 24, 2020
- Survey Reveals US Small Business Confidence Is Improving February 24, 2020
- Is BP’s Bold New Pledge To ‘Reinvent’ The Oil Firm A Step Too Far? February 23, 2020
- Americans Flock to Fiji, And You Can See Why February 23, 2020
- Apple Is Still Slowing Down Old iPhone’s February 23, 2020