Despite a relatively impressive start to the 2020 season, veteran quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick has been told that he is being replaced as the Miami Dolphins’ starting quarterback.
Author Archive for: Harrison-Discombe
You are here: Home1 / Harrison Discombe
About Harrison Discombe
Remdesivir manufacturer Gilead Sciences has announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the drug for treatment of Covid-19.
Former president Barack Obama has accused his successor Donald Trump of being ‘incapable of taking the job seriously’, as well as criticizing the Trump administration for its handling of the pandemic.
Former National Security Agency contractor and whistleblower Edward Snowden has been granted permanent Russian residency, according to his lawyer.
There is no denying that the pandemic has caused much disruption to businesses and jobs across the globe. Many of the freedoms of working that we once took for granted, such as the ability to perform to a live audience.
After the second presidential debate was cancelled after disagreements over its format, both candidates took to prime-time television to field questions and attempt to gain support ahead of the upcoming Election Day.
Two-time All Pro running back Le’Veon Bell has signed for the Kansas City Chiefs on a one-year deal after being released by the New York Jets.
A number of well-respected financial experts are forecasting disastrous results for the UK economy in the case of no Brexit trade deal being agreed upon.
Speaking with Tucker Carlson on Fox News in his first on-camera interview since being diagnosed with Covid-19, President Donald Trump has revealed the details of his short battle with the disease currently ravaging the world.
Dallas Cowboys star quarterback Dak Prescott will miss the remainder of the NFL season after suffering a horrific ankle injury during their match against the Giants last weekend.
- US Hits Another Record High For New Covid-19 Cases This Week October 30, 2020
- We Explore The Land of Enchantment! October 30, 2020
- Young People and Real Estate: Has COVID-19 Helped or Hindered? October 30, 2020
- Quibi’s Quick Decline Shows How Competitive The Streaming World Is October 29, 2020
- America’s Struggling Rental Market Could Bring New Housing Crisis For The Nation October 29, 2020
- Europe Struggling To Cope With Massive Second Waves Of Covid-19 Cases October 29, 2020
- Dolphins To Replace Fitzpatrick As Starting QB October 29, 2020
- Remdesivir Becomes First FDA-Approved Covid-19 Treatment October 29, 2020
- These Retailers Are Celebrating Black Friday Early This Year October 28, 2020
- Scientists Aren’t Convinced A “Warp Speed” Vaccine Will End The Pandemic October 28, 2020