As lockdown measures are slowly eased, there is much uncertainty about what areas of work can resume and which still pose a risk. Building work with properties remains a key area of confusion with many wanting to resume construction work as soon as possible.
Author Archive for: Jenna-Owen
You are here: Home / Jenna Owen
About Jenna Owen
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jenna Owen contributed a whooping 144 entries.
Entries by Jenna Owen
The lockdown has led to a distinct shift in the preferred property qualities most sought after by prospective homeowners according to new statistics released by PropertyHeads.com. After analysing the results of over 3,000 searches conducted between April and March 2020.
Award-winning actor Andy Serkis is perhaps most well known for voicing the iconic character of Gollum in the blockbuster movies The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, and fans of his will know that his voiceover skills really are second to none.
The Coronavirus pandemic has led to the banning of house viewings, inspections and appraisals as well as put a stop to the signing of important documents needed to progress with the sale or rental of a property. Statistics have shown that house sales have fallen in the US by around 8.5%.
A new project using thermal imaging cameras to help identify those with a high temperature in public settings is now being trialled at Bournemouth Airport in the UK with the view to identifying those who may potentially be suffering from coronavirus.
There is no doubt that the Coronavirus pandemic has changed life as we know it for most people across the world. From social engagements to travel, education and work, there has been a significant shift in how we all live, forcing many to create a ‘new normal’ as life continues under lockdown.
Social distancing restrictions have led to the closure of museums, theaters, arenas and cinemas, putting on hold all chances to catch the latest movie, watch a dazzling production or see your favourite band perform. To try and keep that love of culture alive.
As countries across the world focus their attention on devising the most effective exit strategies from the Coronavirus lockdown, medical experts are warning that easing measures too early will lead to an even more deadly second wave.
From canceled events and film premieres to the halting of regular TV show filming, the entertainment industry has been hit hard by the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Hosting concerts or exhibitions are that people are likely to be incredibly close together and social distancing is therefore impossible.
The global real estate sector has taken a significant hit due to the coronavirus outbreak, but new figures released indicate that over 520,000 house sales in the UK will now be impacted by COVID-19, representing a drop in sales of around 38%.
- New Report From CDC Claims Half Of All Coronavirus Antibody Tests Are False May 27, 2020
- Why You May Have Not Received Your Stimulus Check Yet May 27, 2020
- Concerns As The UK Still Needs An Effective Test, Track and Trace Strategy May 27, 2020
- The Story Of Milli Violini And The Miming Orchestra May 27, 2020
- EFL: Liverpool FC Captain Glad To Be Back May 27, 2020
- Rental Car Industry Has Come To A Halt Amid Coronavirus Pandemic May 26, 2020
- These Companies Are Planning To Keep Working From Home Post-Pandemic May 26, 2020
- Airbnb Hosts Continue To Struggle Supporting Themselves Amid Coronavirus Pandemic May 26, 2020
- UK Taking Steps To Move Out Of Lockdown May 26, 2020
- Shakespeare’s Globe Could Permanently Close Due to COVID-19 May 26, 2020