As the ‘economic blame game’ over coronavirus continues, China has blamed America for encouraging countries affected by covid-19 – including Australia – to demand compensation, as well as an investigation into the way the Chinese dealt with the pandemic during the early days.
Author Archive for: Sandra-Hart
You are here: Home / Sandra Hart
About Sandra Hart
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Sandra Hart contributed a whooping 182 entries.
Entries by Sandra Hart
To date the UK’s contact tracing app has been undergoing a pilot test in Isle of Wight to ensure the app can deliver its purpose. However, researchers have warned the app could pose a risk to user’s privacy and there are still improvements that need to be made before the app can officially launch.
The arts industry is undoubtedly facing significant impact due to COVID-19 as businesses are forced to close their doors to the public. This means theaters, museums and festivals are all facing the worry of what the future will look like for their business.
One of the biggest industries to be hit hardest by the coronavirus pandemic has been the travel sector, with many companies having to layoff their staff in an attempt to keep their businesses in the air.
Everyone around the world is constantly asking the question of when a vaccine will be produced to help bring an end to the pandemic. The results of the first human trial in the US have been released with some positive signs.
The current coronavirus pandemic, which is continuing to hold onto its grasp across the world, has seen many businesses of all sizes across America apply for Paycheck Protection Program loans in order to survive.
While coronavirus has hit many businesses, families and economies around the world there are some areas that have been hit that you may not have expected. Yakuza gangs in Japan have been turning to coronavirus-related crime, including fraud, in an attempt to make money during the pandemic.
The immigration crisis that has plagued America has continued to do so throughout the coronavirus pandemic with many now swimming across the Rio Grande to reach the shores of Texas in the hope of a better life.
Some countries in Europe were the first to implement lockdown in response to the coronavirus pandemic that has taken over the world and now, some are starting to reopen again meaning some countries may be open for tourists.
Mental health has always been an issue that America has struggled to deal with and the mental health and addiction services are often underfunded and overburdened. But with the current covid-19 pandemic running rife throughout the country it has struggled even more.
- How To Survive and Thrive As A Real Estate Investor During The Coronavirus Pandemic May 29, 2020
- Creating A Positive Work Culture For Employees Going Back To The Office May 28, 2020
- Disney World And Other Major Theme Parks Set Official Reopening Dates May 28, 2020
- Research Team Discovers Evidence Of Mass Extinction Event From 359 Million Years Ago May 28, 2020
- China Falls Out With Australia Over Covid-19 Compensation Demands May 28, 2020
- Disney World Employees Still Seeking Unemployment Benefits May 28, 2020
- Flaws Found in UK’s Contact-Tracing App May 28, 2020
- A Different Kind Of Day: What Can Children Expect in Their Return To School? May 28, 2020
- New Report From CDC Claims Half Of All Coronavirus Antibody Tests Are False May 27, 2020
- Why You May Have Not Received Your Stimulus Check Yet May 27, 2020