America is world famous for the movies and television shows that they produce and distribute around the world. However should we believe everything that we see? Many films are set in cities and states around the country such as California or Texas however many are actually filmed in Canada.
Author Archive for: Sandra-Hart
You are here: Home1 / Sandra Hart
About Sandra Hart
Known as the ‘Old Line State’, the ‘Free State’ and even ‘America in Miniature’ Maryland may not be at the top of everyone’s list of places to visit. However if you are a water lover this state is a must visit. Home to the first railroad as well as the first umbrella factory, Maryland has over 10,460 square miles of land and water meaning it is home to virtually every natural feature – except the desert.
The massive increase in travel over the holiday period has brought fresh warnings from public health experts who believe the country should prepare for another increase in Covid-19 cases. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) confirmed that they had screened 1.28 million travelers throughout the country’s airports in one day.
Only twelve months ago we stepped eagerly into 2020, unaware of what a trying year it would be. It is understandable then that the step from 2020 to 20201 is being treated with trepidation as we struggle to understand what the New Year may bring. So where should you spend the end of 2020?
With reports that the UK has a third mutated strain of coronavirus spreading rapidly throughout the country, many leaders have banned travel from the stricken country, effectively cutting them off from the rest of the world.
New Zealand’s prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, has confirmed that they will be working with Australia during the first few months of 2021 to implement a travel bubble, meaning people traveling between the two countries will no longer need to quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
Thanks to the vast array of natural resources, scenic areas and wild vistas, it is easy to see why Idaho is known as the Gem State. As part of the world famous Yellowstone National Park, Idaho is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, families, weekends away or those taking a solo trip to explore both the area and yourself.
The holiday season is one of wonder, magic and awe. Where decorations, light displays and snow make anything seem possible and shows the world in a more positive light, something we desperately need at the end of a year…
Soccer icon Gerard Houllier has died at the age of 73. The Frenchman had successful spells managing Liverpool, Lens, Lyon and the French national team and boasts an impressive trophy haul throughout his career. In a statement, Liverpool said they were “deeply saddened” by Houllier’s death.
Preceding the public offering of shares by rental company Airbnb, the company raised the cost of its shares meaning the company could be floated with a valuation of around $42 billion. This week saw a government filing by the company in which they stated that they believed their shares to be worth between $56 and $60 each, an increase from $44 to $50 that they were at only a few weeks ago.
- What is Post Pandemic Stress Disorder? April 13, 2021
- Expert Claims Israel May Have Reached ‘Sort Of Herd Immunity’ From Covid-19 April 12, 2021
- China Looking For Foreign Vaccine Options After Admitting To Ineffective Vaccines April 12, 2021
- Michigan’s Surge In Covid-19 Cases Has Health Experts Worried For Rest Of The US April 12, 2021
- Updated Efficacy Levels in Pfizer-BioNTech and Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine April 11, 2021
- S&P 500 Reaches 4000 Points For First Time Ever April 11, 2021
- UK, USA Criticize WHO Covid Report, Accuse China of Withholding Data April 11, 2021
- Biden Reveals Details of $2 Trillion Infrastructure Investment Plan April 10, 2021
- Some European countries are re-opening their borders April 10, 2021
- 1 In 3 Covid-19 Survivors Diagnosed With Mental Health Disorders Within 6 Months Of Recovery April 9, 2021