“This man simply does not understand he can’t deal with our economic crisis without serving, saving and solving the public health crisis. He’s unable to explain how he’ll actually help working families hit the hardest.”
“You know, he’s [Trump] quit on you, and he’s quit on this country, but this election is not just about him. It’s about us. It’s about you. It’s about what we’ll do, what a president’s supposed to do,” Biden claimed.
Eric Mastrota is a Contributing Editor at The National Digest based in New York. A graduate of SUNY New Paltz, he reports on world news, culture, and lifestyle. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- Back-Up Driver of Uber Self-Driving Car Charged with Negligent Homicide September 24, 2020
- Why It Is More Important Than Ever To Support Second Hand September September 24, 2020
- Study Finds An Over Emphasis Of Criminality In Immigrant Representation On TV September 23, 2020
- Michael Jordan Forms Nascar Team With Bubba Wallace As Driver September 23, 2020
- London Fashion Week September 2020 – How Has The Event Adapted? September 23, 2020
- 200,000 People Have Died From Covid-19 In The US September 23, 2020
- Pompeo Visits Suriname and Guyana September 23, 2020
- Best TV Cooking Shows To Watch In Lockdown September 22, 2020
- How To Better Protect Your Home From Wildfires September 22, 2020
- Rhianna Pratchett Thrilled To Continue Father’s Legacy As Fantasy Fiction Author September 22, 2020