In a new $1.6 billion cyber strategy initiative the Australian Signals Directorate now can help law enforcement identify and disrupt criminal activity.
A record number of Americans have reported their disapproval of President Trump for his mishandling of the pandemic and protests throughout the country.
John Hassell was both in Memphis, Tennessee. The 83-year-old ambient musician has been praised over the years from other artists such as Bono, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Björk, and countless others.
The market was initially opened in the 19th-century and has always been known as the heart and soul of Newport.
The US has now hit 4 million positive cases of Covid-19, prompting medical experts to call on the government to shut down again. There have been 4,038,748 positive cases of the coronavirus in the US since March with 144,304 deaths; and those numbers are consistently increasing.
Kendra Greene is a travel journalist who specializes in exposing some of the world’s most fascinating and unknown vacation spots.
Antonio Argüelles made headlines in 2017 when he swam 21 miles through the North Ireland Channel all the way to Scotland.
The CEO’s of Microsoft and Land O’Lakes are trying to bridge the gap among Americans with internet access and those without it.
The Director and Chief of the World Health Organization is reprimanding the world’s leaders for spreading mixed messages regarding Covid-19.
Adolphe Edward is the CEO for El Centro regional medical center, which is one of the only two hospitals in the entire county; which houses 181,000 California residents.
- Uber Rides Take Economic Hit Amid Pandemic While Uber Eats Thrives August 7, 2020
- Great Quarantine Reads You Likely Haven’t Heard Of Before August 7, 2020
- Hawaii Reinstates Travel Quarantines And Other Restrictions As New Covid-19 Cases Appear August 7, 2020
- Twitter Virtual Walkout In Response to Wiley’s Anti-Semitism Tweets August 7, 2020
- UK Cancels ‘Air Bridge’ With Spain August 7, 2020
- Questions Over MLB Season As Marlins Players Test Positive August 7, 2020
- Move Out or Make It Over? Has Coronavirus Blurred Your Vision When It Comes To Property Decisions? August 7, 2020
- The Blackstone Group Just Bought Ancestry.com For $4.7 Billion August 6, 2020
- Manhattan Real Estate Deals Fall By Nearly 60% As Suburban Market Thrives August 6, 2020
- Australian Politician, Peter Dutton, Confirms Government Can Spy On Its Citizens Under Cybersecurity Plan August 6, 2020