Designer-turned-entrepreneur Janet DeMaria saw that infant bodysuits had not changed in decades and came up with the idea for the “Skadoosie,” a onesie that does away with the need for buttons, snaps, and zippers. A lifelong learner and creative, Janet reimagined a modern and functional take on a parenting staple. Now, Janet hopes to drive change and inspire others to pursue their dreams.
Pharmaceutical companies play a critical role in our lives, providing us with medical necessities that can help to improve and maintain our health, along with our overall quality of life. Of course, as in any industry, carelessness and improper manufacturing is always a possibility.
- Protected: The Curative Power of Faith, Spirituality, and the Bounty of Nature | Dr. Rev. Diana B. St. Clair December 9, 2022
- Protected: One Attorney’s Commitment To Making Change In His Community, And Beyond | Adalberto Ruiz December 9, 2022
- How One Man’s Journey Through Medicine, Art, Real Estate, and Culture Taught Him To Embrace The World And All It Has To Offer | Dr. Dennis Law December 7, 2022
- Beauty Belongs To Everyone: Making A Difference, One Haircut At A Time | Lisa McDaniel-Ramos December 7, 2022
- Protected: STEM Is For Everyone: How One Woman Is Creating New Learning Opportunities For Kids Everywhere | Reagan Flowers December 5, 2022
- Protected: How We Can Fight Climate Change One Building at a Time | Jim Newman December 5, 2022
- Physicists Create ‘Baby Wormhole’ Using Quantum Computer December 1, 2022
- From Real Estate To The Recording Studio: ‘There’s No Better Time than the Present To Start Following Your Dreams’ | Renée Ruth December 1, 2022
- Kim Kardashian Outraged Over Balenciaga Ads Featuring Children Holding Bondage Bears November 30, 2022
- Will Smith Opens Up About Chris Rock Oscars Slap on The Daily Show November 30, 2022