Dr. Gupta was offered the position of Surgeon General of the United States by the Obama administration, but declined to focus on his family and career.
Dr. Gupta acknowledges that while scientific research has led to the development of countless life-saving drugs, there is also a problem of systemic bias in medicine
Tyler Ohlhorst is a contributing editor at The National Digest based in New York. A graduate of Stony Brook University, he reports on science, technology, US politics, and stories from around the world. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- Scientists Uncover ‘Ghost Population’ in New Genome Research February 21, 2020
- Disruptive Real Estate? February 21, 2020
- 5 Unique Date Ideas To Spice Up Your Relationship February 20, 2020
- Spotify’s Big Investment In Podcasts February 20, 2020
- Kickstarter Workers Make Historic Vote To Unionize February 20, 2020
- T-Mobile Approved To Takeover Smaller Rival Sprint February 20, 2020
- 65% of Amercians Suffer From Lactose Intolerance February 20, 2020
- Over Two-Thirds of Migrants Have Experienced Extreme Violence February 20, 2020
- Fun Things To Do In Upstate New York February 19, 2020
- Neanderthals Buried Their Dead With Flowers, According To New Discovery February 19, 2020