“He was motivated by the desire to be famous and praised, to be seen as a very good person. But it can lead you down a dark path, to the point that you turn off microphones in front of really good musicians because you are so obsessed with perfection,” Hindman said.
“After 13 years of lessons, [my] real strength was not natural talent but supportive parents, a gift more practical than celestial, more akin to a Dodge minivan than to a fiery-winged angel of music,” she recalled.
- NASA’s Headquarters To Be Named After Mary W. Jackson July 4, 2020
- Holland America Sued Over Handling of Covid-19 July 4, 2020
- Where Is A Coronavirus Vaccination? July 4, 2020
- How Comfort Food Could Be Affecting Your Mood July 4, 2020
- Good News as Ebola Leaves Eastern Congo July 4, 2020
- The Handmaids Tale Season 4 Will Return in 2021 July 4, 2020
- With Just 14% of Quarterly £2.5bn Rent Paid, Is The UK Retail Scene in Crisis? July 3, 2020
- LeBron James Demands NFL Kaepernick Apology July 3, 2020
- States Start to Close Down Again Due to Increase in Covid-19 Cases July 3, 2020
- Official U.S. Covid-19 Death Toll Higher Than Initial Reports Suggest July 2, 2020