As a sign of the level of respect Cook had for Jobs, he even offered to donate a portion of his liver to the cancer-stricken Jobs, who immediately and forcefully declined.
In 2014, Cook publicly came out as gay in a Bloomberg editorial, making history as the first openly gay CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
- Hawaiian Airlines Staggers Their Reopening July 12, 2020
- Earth’s Annual E-Waste To Surge To Over 75 Million Metric Tons By 2030 July 12, 2020
- The Butterfly Effect: Why London’s Luxury Property Market is Booming July 12, 2020
- Thinking of Becoming An Instagram Influencer? July 12, 2020
- Trump and Biden Disagree Over Jobs News July 12, 2020
- Brexit Negotiations Stall After UK Say No To Extension July 11, 2020
- The Importance of Regulating Your Screen Time July 11, 2020
- Cam Newton Joins New England Patriots July 11, 2020
- Have You Developed A Drinking Habit During Lockdown? July 11, 2020
- Fireworks Considered Health Threat to Humans and Animals July 11, 2020