As a sign of the level of respect Cook had for Jobs, he even offered to donate a portion of his liver to the cancer-stricken Jobs, who immediately and forcefully declined.
In 2014, Cook publicly came out as gay in a Bloomberg editorial, making history as the first openly gay CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
Tyler Ohlhorst is a contributing editor at The National Digest based in New York. A graduate of Stony Brook University, he reports on science, technology, US politics, and stories from around the world. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- Texas Governor Issues Stricter Lockdown Policies In Response To COVID-19 March 30, 2020
- Russia Debating Nationwide Lockdown In Response To Coronavirus Pandemic March 30, 2020
- What The World Of Sports Looks Like During A Pandemic: Timmy Hill Wins Virtual NASCAR Race March 30, 2020
- Major UK Airport To Shut North Terminal Due To Lack Of Flights Caused By Coronavirus March 30, 2020
- Coronavirus Studies In Iceland Show That Half Of Carriers Had No Symptoms March 30, 2020
- Celebrities Rally Round To Help Tackle Coronavirus Pandemic March 30, 2020
- Pressure On U.K. To Curb Non-Essential Construction Work During Coronavirus March 30, 2020
- Why The Nordic Countries Are The Happiest in The World March 29, 2020
- America to Reduce Number of Medicines Bought From China March 29, 2020
- America Increases Its Position In The World Happiness Report March 29, 2020