“We’re making good progress. We will do whatever is needed to help in these difficult times. Giga New York will reopen for ventilator production as soon as humanly possible. We will do anything in our power to help the citizens of New York,” Musk tweeted.
“We have to make [Starlink] work, [as we know] previous efforts by other startups to build cheap satellite-based internet have ended in bankruptcy. SpaceX brings in revenue by launching satellites and cargo into space for NASA, the military and other commercial companies. But the company is also rapidly raising money to help cover the cost of deploying its constellation. SpaceX has launched Starlink satellites at an unprecedented pace. It’s already the single largest satellite constellation in existence,” Musk said at a satellite conference earlier this month.
- Lockdown Easing Measures In England Postponed August 8, 2020
- NASA Launches New Mars Rover in Search of Life August 8, 2020
- UFC Boss Says US Sports Won’t Work Outside Bubble August 8, 2020
- Alleviating Aches and Pains From A Home-Working Setup August 8, 2020
- Herman Cain Dies From Coronavirus August 8, 2020
- UK Raises COVID Self-Isolation Period From 7-10 Days Following WHO Guidelines August 8, 2020
- Uber Rides Take Economic Hit Amid Pandemic While Uber Eats Thrives August 7, 2020
- Great Quarantine Reads You Likely Haven’t Heard Of Before August 7, 2020
- Hawaii Reinstates Travel Quarantines And Other Restrictions As New Covid-19 Cases Appear August 7, 2020
- Twitter Virtual Walkout In Response to Wiley’s Anti-Semitism Tweets August 7, 2020