“I have returned to a more active role in the daily operations. For now, my own time and thinking continues to be focused on Covid-19 and how Amazon can help while we’re in the middle of it.”
“We have taken extreme measures to keep people safe, tripling down on deep cleaning, procuring safety supplies that are available, and changing processes to ensure those in our buildings are keeping safe distances,” said Amazon spokesperson Rachael Lighty.
Eric Mastrota is a Contributing Editor at The National Digest based in New York. A graduate of SUNY New Paltz, he reports on world news, culture, and lifestyle. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- Early Rift Between Brady and Arians? September 27, 2020
- Ex-White House Aide Criticises Trump Administration Over Pandemic September 27, 2020
- National Lockdowns Imminent as Coronavirus Situation Deteriorates September 27, 2020
- Money Worries? Save Money on Household Bills September 27, 2020
- Outrage as Hunting Parties Exempt From UK Governments ‘Rule of Six’ Law September 27, 2020
- UK Travel and Hospitality Sectors Suffer September 26, 2020
- Apple’s New IOS 14 Update September 26, 2020
- UK Faces COVID-19 Test Shortages September 26, 2020
- Healthy Ways To Start Your Day September 26, 2020
- Federal Government Announces Plans For Free Vaccines September 26, 2020