“This is such a hectic and scary time for all of us, and while I believe art is one of the strongest things we have to provide joy and healing to each other during times like this, it just doesn’t feel right to me to release this album with everything going on during this global pandemic. Instead I prefer that we spend this time focusing on finding solutions,” wrote Lady Gaga on Instagram announcing her album’s delayed release.
“From taking time to wash our hands, to staying at home, to calling on governments, big business and billionaires to step up, it’s on all of us to take action. Join us and we’ll follow up with actions you can take to increase your impact. The first step: stop the spread of the virus. That means keeping yourself and others safe by staying out of public as much as you can. Take the pledge: as a Global Citizen, I’m staying home!” [One World: Together at Home].
- Uber Rides Take Economic Hit Amid Pandemic While Uber Eats Thrives August 7, 2020
- Great Quarantine Reads You Likely Haven’t Heard Of Before August 7, 2020
- Hawaii Reinstates Travel Quarantines And Other Restrictions As New Covid-19 Cases Appear August 7, 2020
- Twitter Virtual Walkout In Response to Wiley’s Anti-Semitism Tweets August 7, 2020
- UK Cancels ‘Air Bridge’ With Spain August 7, 2020
- Questions Over MLB Season As Marlins Players Test Positive August 7, 2020
- Move Out or Make It Over? Has Coronavirus Blurred Your Vision When It Comes To Property Decisions? August 7, 2020
- The Blackstone Group Just Bought Ancestry.com For $4.7 Billion August 6, 2020
- Manhattan Real Estate Deals Fall By Nearly 60% As Suburban Market Thrives August 6, 2020
- Australian Politician, Peter Dutton, Confirms Government Can Spy On Its Citizens Under Cybersecurity Plan August 6, 2020