“California has a responsibility and obligation legally and otherwise to enforce those laws. The state may utilize the power of the purse to do so. That will be an exception and we hope we never have to trigger that,” Newsom claimed.
“Even if younger people may not show as many symptoms, they are still spreaders of the virus, and they can spread it to people that simply cannot handle the virus as younger healthier people can,” Newsom said.
- Brexit Negotiations Stall After UK Say No To Extension July 11, 2020
- The Importance of Regulating Your Screen Time July 11, 2020
- Cam Newton Joins New England Patriots July 11, 2020
- Have You Developed A Drinking Habit During Lockdown? July 11, 2020
- Fireworks Considered Health Threat to Humans and Animals July 11, 2020
- Will Cases of Social Anxiety Rise As We Ease Out of Lockdown? July 11, 2020
- Has Coronavirus Put A Stop To The Airbnb Craze? July 10, 2020
- EU Slowly Reopens For Business July 10, 2020
- Get The Best Seat In The House With These Online Theater Productions July 9, 2020
- WHO Director Claims Lack Of Unity Among World Leaders Is Bigger Threat Than Covid-19 July 9, 2020