The pandemic has been mentally and physically challenging for many of us, and as many countries hope that the vaccine rollout could mean the restoration of ‘normality’, the effects of the pandemic on many people’s mental health will have taken its toll.
Author Archive for: Toni-Campbell
You are here: Home1 / Toni Campbell
About Toni Campbell
The coronavirus vaccine rollout is well underway for many countries around the world. After an applauded record development of several coronavirus vaccinations, developers are still monitoring vaccination data as they are distributed worldwide.
Depending on the restrictions in your country or area, many people are looking forward to the ability to travel to different countries on vacation again and with the global rollout of vaccinations against coronavirus, that is once again looking like a very attainable possibility.
Whether you really love taking on a new DIY project, are finding it tricky to find new furniture due to coronavirus restrictions or personal taste or are looking for a low-cost change; upcycling can be a great way to re-vamp your home and garden.
The last year and accompanying coronavirus pandemic, has been extremely difficult for many for reasons that vary from one personal situation to the next.
The response to the devastating murder of George Floyd in 2020 rippled across the globe, inspiring protests and inquiries into various countries own levels of structuralized racism.
After a tough year and tough start to the new year, for the Northern hemisphere springtime is upon us, bringing brighter days, blooming flowers and many celebrations with it, such as Easter.
A recent survey published by the Anti-Defamation league – which is an anti-hate speech organization established in 1913, looked at online hate and harassment specifically on social media platforms.
- What is Post Pandemic Stress Disorder? April 13, 2021
- Expert Claims Israel May Have Reached ‘Sort Of Herd Immunity’ From Covid-19 April 12, 2021
- China Looking For Foreign Vaccine Options After Admitting To Ineffective Vaccines April 12, 2021
- Michigan’s Surge In Covid-19 Cases Has Health Experts Worried For Rest Of The US April 12, 2021
- Updated Efficacy Levels in Pfizer-BioNTech and Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine April 11, 2021
- S&P 500 Reaches 4000 Points For First Time Ever April 11, 2021
- UK, USA Criticize WHO Covid Report, Accuse China of Withholding Data April 11, 2021
- Biden Reveals Details of $2 Trillion Infrastructure Investment Plan April 10, 2021
- Some European countries are re-opening their borders April 10, 2021
- 1 In 3 Covid-19 Survivors Diagnosed With Mental Health Disorders Within 6 Months Of Recovery April 9, 2021