Author Archive for: The National Digest
About The National Digest
Since its inception, The National Digest has been dedicated to providing authoritative and thought-provoking insights into trending topics and the latest happenings.
Entries by The National Digest
In 2018 scientists discovered a large salt water lake under the ice in the South Pole of Mars. Although it could not initially be confirmed as a body of water it was an exciting potential discovery that warranted further investigation.
Plans were released last week announcing how the federal government will distribute and administer Covid-19 vaccines once they have been cleared for use by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Governments across the world have attempted to implement test and trace systems in response to the coronavirus. Whilst some countries were able to successfully harness test and trace capabilities, others, during the height of their countries’ wave quickly became overwhelmed with the volume cases.
As Coronavirus infections have slowed, governments looked to slowly re-open their economies, climate activists and experts have been urging the inclusion of green policies into economic recovery plans.
Researchers have discovered a low cost and easily accessible drug that can be used to help patients suffering severe illness from coronavirus.
America may have just seen the numbers of confirmed coronavirus cases exceed two million as well as more than 116,000 deaths, but the number of new daily cases are dropping.
With travel restrictions still in place across the world due to the on-going coronavirus pandemic, many countries are worrying about their tourism industries. And with summer fast approaching it is clear that Europe could be severely affected financially.
President Donald Trump’s administration are also considering whether they should be restricting travel from Brazil following the news that coronavirus cases have increased, with the new cases potentially making it the new pandemic hot spot of the world.
While millions around the world are self-isolating or living in lockdown due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus, Venezuela’s ‘rich kids’ are seemingly ignoring all advice, causing fury throughout the rest of the poverty stricken country.
- Why Experts Believe Gardening Is Good For Both Your Physical And Mental Health June 18, 2021
- MacKenzie Scott Donates $10 Million To National Latino Educational Nonprofit June 18, 2021
- Hundreds Of Vaccinated Healthcare Workers In Indonesia Get Covid-19 June 18, 2021
- New York Lifts A Majority Of Covid-19 Restrictions As Vaccination Rates Continue To Rise June 17, 2021
- Facebook Scientists Can Now Tell Where Deepfakes Come From June 17, 2021
- Experts Claim Americans ‘Don’t Realize How Lucky We Are’ In Terms Of Covid-19 Vaccines June 17, 2021
- Hidden Costs That All US Homebuyers Should Be On The Look Out For This Year June 16, 2021
- Harvey Weinstein Will Be Extradited To Los Angeles To Face Additional Sex-Crime Charges June 16, 2021
- Brooks Koepka And Bryson DeChambeau’s Feud Won’t Be Brought To The US Open June 16, 2021
- Disney’s US Parks To Remove Mask Mandates For Vaccinated Individuals June 15, 2021