According to the CDC, more than 1 in 3 Americans are sleep-deprived. Sleep deficiency leads to injuries, chronic diseases, mental illnesses, poor quality of life and lost work productivity. And yet, it is rarely addressed adequately in healthcare. Sleep Science Coach TJ Johnson is trying to change that. By using Neurolinguistic Programming, she empowers her clients to approach sleep in a new way.
Pharmaceutical companies play a critical role in our lives, providing us with medical necessities that can help to improve and maintain our health, along with our overall quality of life. Of course, as in any industry, carelessness and improper manufacturing is always a possibility.
Struggling with drug addictions can be an incredibly toiling and difficult challenge. Transforming Life Center CEO Siamak Asfhar knows this all too well, and strives to help others overcome their habits just like he did.
If you ask cosmetologist Gloria VanWoerkom why wigs are amazing, she could give you a million reasons. From helping people achieve new looks to gaining their confidence back, VanWoerkom’s Jean Paree continues to see clients have their fashion and emotional needs fulfilled.
For many veterans, the fight doesn’t end when they step off the battle. Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) can cause significant cognitive, behavioral, and physical damage. However, thanks to research from experts like Dr. James Russell Couch, Jr., more analysis is being found on these afflictions while providing a pathway for better treatment and awareness.
We are frequently held back from realizing our full potential by fear and other negative emotions. According to holistic healer Mikaya Heart, these limiting factors can be overcome if we gather our courage and commit to the process of dealing with them.
Confidence is a crucial skill that can impact so many parts of our lives, from personal relationships to careers. Unfortunately, whether from past incidents or anxiety, that self-esteem can be difficult to grasp. Luckily, life coach Jeanne Northington has helped clients to overcome their struggles thanks to “PSYCH-K,” a method that has seen plenty of success.
STEM workers hold the power to create vital and innovative changes not just for their industries, but society as a whole. However, ethics and conduct hold equal weight, and improper professionalism can have sizeable impacts. That’s why consultants like Dr. Stephanie Bird have worked to ensure young STEM up-and-comers are trained to handle both their work, and the ethical responsibility that comes with it.
- Surging US Dollar Wreaks Havoc on Global Economy September 29, 2022
- Megan Thee Stallion Launches Mental Health Resource Website for Fans September 28, 2022
- ‘Health In Her Hue’ Platform Helps Black Women Find Supportive Healthcare September 28, 2022
- The Try Guys Part Ways With ‘Wife Guy’ Ned Fulmer After Workplace Affair September 28, 2022
- How a Sleep Science Coach Uses Hypnosis To Help Clients Find Restful Sleep | TJ Johnson September 27, 2022
- How To Stay Healthy Against The Flu And Covid-19 This Fall September 27, 2022
- Protected: Healing With Light: How Light Therapy Is Revolutionizing The Way We Treat Pain | UltraRed Light Therapy September 26, 2022
- Giorgia Meloni To Become Italy’s Most Far-Right Prime Minister Since World War II September 26, 2022
- US and TikTok Draft Deal To Resolve National Security Concerns September 26, 2022
- Scientists May Have Solved the Mystery of an Ancient ‘Alien Goldfish’ September 22, 2022